Inspire our high school and middle school students to achieve their full academic potential through excellence in education.
To help students meet high standards of academic success in order to achieve professional excellence.
Excellence in Education Initiative (EEI), founded in 2007, is a community-based grass-root initiative of Muslim academics, professionals and other community members from Central Florida, aimed at identifying and providing effective and practical support and empowering Muslim High School students toward achieving their highest academic potentials.
Current Programs at AMCC in Longwood
- Weekly workshops for SAT/PSAT preparation for high school students
- Weekly rigorous Math tutoring for middle school students
- Weekly tutoring in Chemistry offered at AMCC
- Academic Support and Mentoring
- Tutoring in academically critical subject